Most Popular Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Ultimately, our most popular treatments are the ones which leave our customers with a youthful glow. While the facial features they come to treat differ, they are all looking for the same outcome – looking flawless and fresh. Here are the treatments our clients love most at the moment…
1. Trio Botox Treatment
These Botox injections are particular favourites as it makes a lovely difference to a few of your features. Your face will receive an all-round revitalise, making you happy and confident once again. We offer this trio treatment at an extremely competitive price. This treatment works like this:
- Firstly, with our Juvederm products we eliminate all the wrinkles on your forehead, which will look completely smooth.
- Then we target the glabella lines (also known as frown lines) which appear between your eyebrows and centre of your forehead. These lines are caused as a result of frowning. After this treatment, these lines will disappear, leaving you looking brighter and happier.
- Finally, we move down to the crows feet, which are the wrinkles around your eyes which are most noticeable when you smile. This will allow you to enjoy laughing without the worry of wrinkles.
2. Dermal Fillers Around the Mouth
Juvederm fillers work to reduce the lines and wrinkles around your mouth, so your skin smoothes out in this area giving you a younger-looking smile. The face fillers we offer around this area are the nose to mouth lines, drooping lip corners, marionette lines and smokers lines, all at an excellent price.
- Nose to mouth lines is a noticeable deep crease in your skin between your nose and mouth. Our filler injections soften and remove this shadow, drawing attention back to your mouth and eyes.
- Drooping lip corners are lines either side of the lips, which can cause you to look sad. Our skin fillers work by removing these lines, making you look content again.
- Marionette lines run from the corner of the lips to each side of the chin. By eliminating these lines, your mouth will achieve a natural-looking lift.
- Smokers lines are vertical lip lines that can be caused over time from pursing your lips. Smoothing out your upper lip will make your lips appear more youthful.
3. Lip Dermal Fillers
These face fillers are the favourite for wanting to highlight your lips. They can reduce the visual size of other facial features and so we can emphasise your natural beauty. We offer lip enhancements and lip volumising for these results, here you can see our price list for these treatments.
- Lip Enhancements are used to pronounce certain features of your lips, such as your cupid’s bow. This makes it appear more prominent so that this beautiful feature will stand out more.
- Lip Volumising makes your lips bigger in general, and can also be used to even out lips if the upper and lower lip seems disproportionate. This can also reduce the visual size of other features so that you can treat multiple functions with just one treatment.
4. Chin and Lower Face Fillers
These filler injections are favoured when customers want to sculpt their faces and you can find see the prices for these on our price page. In particular, this treatment can slim the structure of your face, and this treatment aims to leave you feeling refreshed.
- Our chin and lower face treatments can allow you to structure certain features of your face. For example, if you wish to sharpen your jawline or define your cheekbones. These skin fillers will complement your natural facial features and structure.
All these popular treatments we offer at Forestside Dental Practice. If you wish to find out more information, then visit our facial aesthetics treatment page.